Welcome to the home of the
Evangelical Leadership Network
We exist to promote cooperation, fellowship, prayer and unity
for the Churches and non-profit Christian organizations of the
Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo metro area.
Any minister of the Gospel or para-church group leader who affirms the Statement of Faith and the Purposes of this group may be eligible for membership. Denominational lines are not to be considered in the work of this association.
The Purposes of the ELN
- To promote fellowship and cooperation among ministers, churches and organizations committed to unqualified loyalty to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible. We will encourage members to share burdens for prayer and edify one another in warm fellowship.
- To encourage evangelical pastors and ministry leaders in our area in unconditionally caring for one another, praying for one another, and collaborating with one another to promote the work of the Kingdom of God in our region.
- To provide a forum through which members may work in matters calling for voluntary united action, outreach and service. The fields of activity shall be determined by the membership of the organization.
- To furnish a medium through which such ministers, churches and organizations may work in matters calling for voluntary united action and service. The association is not meant to supplant or substitute for the local church, but is to supplement and enhance the ministry of the churches.
- To promote cooperation among ministers, churches and other groups which are loyal to evangelical Christianity.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto a resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Get connected with the ELN!
Use the form below to submit your contact information
and we will add you to our ELN Connection List.